Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pet Lovers Boutique


Have pet lovers on your holiday list this year? Pet Lovers Boutique is ready to help you feel your holiday order. You will find custom hand painted wine glasses. Beautiful cards, lovely hand painted Christmas ornaments. Lunch bags, canvas bags, and so much more.


Quote from the shop owner "Whether your pet is a dog, cat, horse or guinea pig I can paint them right from a photo on a wide selection of surfaces including top shelf dishwasher safe glassware to canvas. If it sits still long enough, I can paint it."


You don't to miss out on this great etsy shop. The perfect gift for any pet lover in your family.



3 comments:

PetLoversBoutique said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop in your blog.

Kelly said...

I wanted to know that I nominated you for a Brillant Blogger Award. I regularly check your blog and discover yet another new shop I haven't heard of! Thanks for a great blog.

Kat said...

OH MY!!! I have a boston terrier and I LOVE those!! So cute!!!!!