Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cherry Lane Jane


Need something for baby? Then Cherry Lane Jane on Etsy.com is where you need to be. Makes me wish I still had one small enough for her beautiful and unique baby bibs.


You will also find in her shop, toddler bibs, toys,burp clothes and much more.


Here is a short Bio from Liz the owner :


I love to create new things from old! I can't pick one style it just doesn't fit me. I create with mostly fabric, but I can't make just one thing. I make something for awhile and then I move on to a new technique. I hand make all my items with love and attention to detail. One of my biggest passions is quilting. I quilt wall hangings, bibs, baby blankets, pillows, etc. One of my newest things is making fabric buttons from vintage fabrics. It is so much fun to take something discarded and turn it into something useful! That just makes it good for the environment and good for the soul. I am a stay at home mom who makes a few extra bucks by selling my hobbies. I have been doing this for 5yrs even though I am new to etsy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I also make primitives and sell them here on etsy under the name cherrylanefarm.Wondering how I picked my name? Answer: Jane is my middle name and I grew up on Cherry Lane FarmBig Hugs, Liz



here is the javascript:

1 comment:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Cheery Lane Jane has such cute items!