Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sticks & Stamps


Sticks & Stamps is one stop shopping for paper crafts, hand knits and anything else I decide to create on a whim. Is how the shop owner describe her great little shop on Etsy. Need great cards? Then this shop should be on your list.

Make sure to check out the great card, to support Autism. Also if you need any knit items, you will be very pleased at the beautiful hand knit items.


A quote from the owner I'm a stay at home mom with an entrepreneurial spirit. I practice my crafts each day and share most of my creations in my etsy shop. I have a lot of fun and it keeps me sane. You can find out more about my life at my blog: craftyconservative.blogspot.com


1 comment:

capitolagirl said...

Completely cute blog! I'm looking forward to reading more :-)